2.JointEducational Tour of the Departments of Hindi, Physical Education, Urdu toHetampur and Massangore 17th February 2017.
3.Visit to "Rajbhavana" in Kolkata on 23rd November 2017.
4.Institutional level Educational Tour to Nehru Park on23rd February 2018.
5.Institutionallevel Educational Tour to Mukutmanipur on 11th December 2019.
6.Educational Tour cum Industrial Visit Programme toSUNCARE Pharmaceuticals from 17th May 2019 to 24th May 2019 of the Departmentof Microbiology, Raniganj Girls’ College facilitated by Dolphin (PG) Instituteof Bio Medical and Natural Sciences, Dehradun.
7.Educational tours of the Departments of Hindi, PhysicalEducation, Political Science and Urdu to Bishnupur on 2nd February2019.
8.Institutional level Educational Tour to Deul Park on 25thJanuary 2020.
9.Educational Tour of the Department of Zoology to Dehradunfrom 27th March to 2nd April 2022.
10.Educational Tour of the Department of Microbiology toAnnapurna Pvt. Limited, Asansol, a food processing company on 5th May 2022
11. One Day College Level Educational Tour to "Bathan Bari" near Maithon on 20th January 2023.
Field Visits & Excursion
1. Excursion of the Department of Geography to Maithon on16th November 2016.
2. Excursion (Field Study) of the Department of Botany toNehru Park, Burnpur on 10th January 2017.
3. Industrial visit organized by the Department of Commerce,Raniganj Girls’ College to Super Smelters Ltd. located in Jamuria IndustrialEstate on 20th March 2017.
4. Field Visit for Survey by the Department of Geography toWard No.34, Raniganj Borough II under Asansol Municipal Corporation on 21stNovember 2017.
5. Excursion (Field Study) of the Department of Botany toNehru Park, Burnpur on 11th January 2018.
6. Excursion of the Department of Geography to Dooars from3rd October to 8th October 2018.
7. Excursion (Field Study) of the Department of Botany toDarjeeling from 21st to 27th November 2018.
8. Excursion of the Department of Zoology to Dooars (Gorumara and Jaldapara) from 29thNovember 2018 to 4th December 2018.
9. Field Visit of the Department of Geography to JaichandiPahar, Purulia on 10th January 2019.
10. Department of Geography visited Simjhuri, Chittaranjan, Paschim Bardhaman for Geological and soil survey on 10thDecember 2019.
11. Department of Zoology visited Ramnabagan WildlifeSanctuary on 11th October 2019 to study the flora and fauna of thesanctuary.
12. Visit to CMERI(CSIR), Durgapur on 27th and 28th December2021 for a two-day training programme on “Advanced Materials Characterization”in connection with the CSIR-Integrated Skill Initiative Programme by theDepartments of Physics, Chemistry and Microbiology.
13. Excursion of the Department of Geography to Sikkim from21st April to 30th April 2022.